World Kindness Day is celebrated annually on 13th November.
Make the world a better place with a random act of kindness – what will you choose?
- Treat everyone kindly, including yourself
- Reach out to a friend or family member you haven’t spoken to for a while
- Treat someone to a coffee
- Donate money to a good cause – like the Counselling Foundation through Easyfundraising or sponsorship!
- Give a compliment
- Take time to actively listen to someone – ask how they are
- Be kind to yourself, allow yourself time to relax, take a bath, read a book
- Offer to help to an elderly neighbour, mow the lawn, take them shopping
Happy World Kindness Day. Treat everyone kindly, including yourself
Categorised in: #worldkindnessday, active listening, affordable counselling, anxiety, charitable counselling, counselling, counselling training, counsellor training, depression, mental health, Mental Health Services