The Counselling Foundation is committed to providing an excellent counselling and training service to improve the wellbeing of our communities. We have over 150 staff members and counsellors in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. You could become a part of our team and contribute to creating these improvements and making a positive change for mental health.
Training Administrator – Immediate
The Counselling Foundation provides counsellor training in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and online.
The Training department are now seeking a calm, capable training administrator to work as part of the training team. The suitable candidate must thrive in a customer facing, client-centred environment, be IT literate, and be flexible in approach with creative problem-solving skills.
Tasks will include:
- General administration including dealing with enquiries, attending meetings and recording minutes, venue booking, preparing course materials, ordering stationery etc.
- Student admission and course administration to enable the smooth running of courses including liaising with tutors; managing applications and enrolment processes for courses; maintaining records and managing course literature; dealing with course fee payments and tutor claims etc.
- Communication and marketing including maintaining database and up to date website; managing on-line course booking system; and creating communications
- Planning and organising events such as graduation event, workshops and classes, which may be hosted outside normal working hours.
The role will be 35 hours per week, primarily based in St Albans with travel required within Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire as well as remote working until we return to the office. Immediate start preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
Please see the full details of the job description attached below:
Please send your CV and brief covering letter for consideration along with availability details to email@example.com.
Introduction to Counselling Tutor | Immediate
The Counselling Foundation trains counsellors in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire using the psychodynamic model. Alongside our core training we also offer our popular 12-hour Introduction to Counselling course which looks at other counselling models as well as psychodynamic and is currently taught online via Zoom.
Due to the popularity of this course we are now looking to recruit additional accredited and experienced counsellors who can deliver our Introduction training online. This will be taught over either four or six weekly daytime, evening or weekend sessions.
Please email a cover letter and CV to Mimie.Hollist@counsellingfoundation.org
Advanced Diploma Seminar Tutor
Advanced Diploma trainees attend these theoretical seminars held in the first year of this two-year course and are working with clients under weekly supervision. The aim of the seminars is to extend and deepen their understanding of psychodynamic concepts.
Applications for this post are welcomed from qualified counsellors holding a post-graduate or equivalent qualification, or psychoanalytic psychotherapists belonging to one of the training organisations recognised by the BPC, BACP or UKCP.
Please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time we have vacancies for the following:
- Seminar Tutors for Introduction courses and Psychodynamic courses (Foundation Certificate, Diploma & Advanced Diploma)
- Experiential Group Leaders
- Course Managers
- Short-course tutors
- CPD workshop tutors
- Psychodynamic supervisors
For other Foundation vacancies please visit this page.
If you wish to apply for a course, please send your application form to email@example.com . If you have any questions regarding training, please note that we are only able to answer email queries rather than calls currently. Thank you for your understanding at this time.