We are currently taking enquiries for this course.
Join Pat Young and Christina Bachini on a client centred coaching experience.
- Take the first step on your new career.
- Add coaching skills to your professional tool kit.
- Develop your leadership ability by learning how to develop your people.
This one day, experiential workshop, is an opportunity for you to experience at first hand the power of coaching.
It is an opportunity to develop your ability, and discover the opportunities of becoming a professional coach or acquiring essential coaching skills to use in your existing role.
You will be introduced to a successful coaching model, have the opportunity to try out some techniques, and find out about the theory and methodology, we use in our practice and training courses.
This is an opportunity to focus on your own career and to help you decide if learning how to coach is right for you.
Benefits of attending this workshop:
- You will experience for yourself how simple coaching skills enable you to increase your self-awareness and empathise with others.
- You will observe coaching in practice and will learn some new people centred skills.
- Learn how to facilitate your clients or your team towards achieving their goals, aims and objectives.
- Spend some time focusing on your own future and explore coaching as a profession.
- Take the opportunity to question the programme facilitators on any aspect of this training programme.
There will be ample opportunity for you to meet and question the facilitators Christina and Pat about any aspect of their approach, background and history in coaching and your suitability for participating on the forthcoming professional training course, which will start in September 2015.
Lunch isn’t provided but there will be an hours break at midday for participants to eat a packed lunch or to purchase food from the St Albans high street, which is a 2 minute walk from the Training Centre.
Should you decide to join the Coaching Course after you attend this workshop, this fee will be deducted from your course fee.
If you feel learning to become a coach or acquiring coaching skills would be beneficial for your career and you would like further information then please get in touch – call 01727 856 693 or fill out the form below.