Discover if counselling training is for you.
Find out more about who we are, our expertise in counselling training, part time courses and mental health workshops available. You will have the opportunity to speak to our course tutors, former students and members of the Training Team about our Foundation Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling course, whether you are looking to becoming a fully qualified counsellor or learning counselling skills to help you in your current profession.
Open Days are free to attend, but please register in order to confirm your space via the links below.
Foundation Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling Theory & Skills course
Saturday 14th March: 10am – 12pm or 1pm – 3pm
What to expect:
- Each session starts with a presentation lasting approximately 30 mins followed by a question and answer session.
- Briefly explore mental health, including the most common disorders, the differences between them, and what they look like in reality
- Understand the route to becoming a fully accredited counsellor through our professional counselling training programme
- Learn about our part time courses including; Our one year access course, the Foundation Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling course 2020
- Explore the BACP accredited Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling courses, running in Herts and Beds September 2020
Are you up for the challenge?
The demand for counsellors as well as professionals to have a basic understanding of mental health and be equipped with tools to help support others is now more than it has ever been. We are passionate about promoting positive mental health and by training with us you are more than just a student – you are a part of a community with a mission.
BACP accredited, The Counselling Foundation has been providing affordable and professional counselling courses across Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire since 1974. Each year we deliver 30,000 one to one counselling sessions to individuals, couples, employees and the NHS. We train over 300 people annually with counselling skills and qualifications so that we raise awareness and promote the education of mental health.
If you have any questions in the meantime please call our training team on 01727 86 85 85 option 3, where they will be happy to help.