Training Administrator – Immediate
The Counselling Foundation provides counsellor training in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and online.
The Training department are now seeking a calm, capable training administrator to work as part of the training team. The suitable candidate must thrive in a customer facing, client-centred environment, be IT literate, and be flexible in approach with creative problem-solving skills.
Tasks will include:
- General administration including dealing with enquiries, attending meetings and recording minutes, venue booking, preparing course materials, ordering stationery etc.
- Student admission and course administration to enable the smooth running of courses including liaising with tutors; managing applications and enrolment processes for courses; maintaining records and managing course literature; dealing with course fee payments and tutor claims etc.
- Communication and marketing including maintaining database and up to date website; managing on-line course booking system; and creating communications
- Planning and organising events such as graduation event, workshops and classes, which may be hosted outside normal working hours.
The role will be 35 hours per week, primarily based in St Albans with travel required within Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire as well as remote working until we return to the office. Immediate start preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
Please see the full details of the job description attached below:
Please send your CV and brief covering letter for consideration along with availability details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supervisor – Immediate
We are looking for part-time supervisors to join our team to run groups of up to four trainees for our BACP accredited Diploma and Advanced Diploma course. The Foundation delivers counselling training in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire using the psychodynamic model. Trainees will typically be on an internal placement with the Foundation.
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- A professional training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy, or psychodynamic counselling and in addition Supervision training to Diploma level.
- Evidence of extensive practice showing a sound and integrated psychodynamic foundation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ personal psychodynamically, or psychoanalytically oriented counselling/therapy.
- The ability to hold and manage a group of up to four counsellors, with group work skills.
- The ability to maintain boundaries between supervision, management, teaching and personal development.
For more details, a Job Description and further information, please contact the Head of Supervision, Henry Adeane email@example.com with “Supervisor ” in the subject line
Introduction to Counselling Tutor | Immediate
The Counselling Foundation trains counsellors in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire using the psychodynamic model. Alongside our core training we also offer our popular 12-hour Introduction to Counselling course which looks at other counselling models as well as psychodynamic and is currently taught online via Zoom.
Due to the popularity of this course we are now looking to recruit additional accredited and experienced counsellors who can deliver our Introduction training online. This will be taught over either four or six weekly daytime, evening or weekend sessions.
Please email a cover letter and CV to Mimie.Hollist@counsellingfoundation.org
Additional tutor and training roles:
We offer seminar tutor and experiential group leader roles in line with the academic year on our psychodynamic training courses. If you are interested in these or in leading short courses and workshops, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Training” and your preferred role in the subject line.
The Counselling Foundation is committed to promoting equality of opportunity throughout the organisation and encourages diversity.